Dow Corning XTI-1003 RTV Silicon Rubber Insulation
Based on solid silicone science, Dow Corning® XTI-1003 RTV Silicone Rubber Insulation is designed to help achieve a more reliable, cost-efficient and lower-risk subsea wet insulation system for HP/HT equipment used in deepwater production and tieback systems.
The “pure silicone” technology has potential advantages over syntactic urethanes, epoxies and silicones to help prevent flowline blockages and provide specified no-touch times for shutdowns.
Our non-syntactic, two-part, room-temperature-curing thermal insulation solution, Dow Corning® XTI-1003 RTV Silicone Rubber Insulation offers:
- High Performance – To help operators meet specified needs for structural and thermal integrity in high temperature/high pressure environments.
- Ease of Application – To ensure reliable performance by helping coating specialists reduce process in consistencies and optimize quality control.
Potential advantages: Dow Corning® XTI-1003 RTV Silicone Rubber Insulation
- Thermal stability across a wide temperature range
- Good insulating properties for longer cool down times
- Excellent flexibility and resistance to cracking
- Easier processing for simple and complex structures
- Joint integrity with strong silicone-to-silicone bonding
- Fast addition-reaction cure at ambient temperatures in unlimited thickness; can be accelerated with heat